Pages

Search blog and web

Is there something wrong me?

  • Thread Starter

I just don't understand. I'm a kind-hearted, caring, funny and an ambitious person who would try their best to make somebody happy. Yet, the person is the complete opposite.

All of my relationships has resulted to me leaving, because I had enough of them abusing my emotions and treating me wrongly.

The experiences just makes me feel ugly and resentful to relationships. It came to a point where I convinced myself that I will never be treated right or loved by anybody and therefore, I gave up on the idea of settling down with somebody special.

I have also been severely bullied in the past, which also contributes to my anxiety and trust issues.

I opened up in my past relationships and at the end, they either betray or neglect me.

Even when I try to make friends, they do the same thing and that's why I am not too keen on friendship. So, I don't know how I am going to manage in university.

I'm afraid of taking chances, because of the past experiences and I just isolated myself from everybody.

I don't think I can give my heart to somebody.

Do you think there's something wrong with me?

(Please, be mature with your responses)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment