Pages

Search blog and web

What type of person is better for you?

Is it better to be with somebody who makes you "work a bit harder" or somebody who is "easy"?

What I mean by this is, I am currently split between going back to my X-Girlfriend, who really did bring out the best in me, but she also made me feel a bit insecure. Our biggest issues was probably not communicating very well, both of us being insecure in our relationship with each other. I don't listen that well sometimes, and she thinks she is often times right. Arguments would be "you did this!" and me responding with "Um, what I did was actually this or what I meant is this!". Still, that being said, I was perfectly happy doing a lot of things for her, I think my biggest issue is she didn't openly communicate well her appreciation to me (I like to feel appreciated and loved, via hugs or words or whatever). She was more interverted and I like hugs and kisses and to feel "wanted" physically.

Or a new girl, who I find to be very "easy", but has her own anxiety issues, never shuts up when it comes to talking or texting, has a bit of an annoying family, but shows her feelings to me easily, but I don't find myself going that extra mile for either, since I know I don't really have too, and this makes me feel bad. I find her a bit burdensome at times, like she needs me there all the time, which I like to a certain point, but at other points, I am not your dad.


Sigh.


Basically, I am caught trying to "decide" between two women. Both are good and both have their challenges and things that could cause problems down the road. I have my own issues too (people pleaser, sometimes wishy washy, can lie to stop somebody from being upset).

Any thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment