Pages

Search blog and web

I lost my virginity last night

  • Thread Starter

i lost my virginity last night and could do with some advice with a few queries i have.?I am 18 years old and after a lot of thinking and discussing with my boyfriend of nine months (who isn't a virgin) i thought why not i would like to try it. So last night we decided that we would do it, he sorted out the condoms and we found a very quiet spot and did the deed in his car lol. I am not going to lie it was quite painful (my boyfriend wasn't being rough but i guess because i was nervous the 'natural lube' wasn't enough..it was a burning sensation really) the further he went in the worse it felt and he wanted to stop so that i wouldn't get hurt but i wanted to stick it out. I am the type of person who worries a lot so i asked him not to 'finish' inside me even with the condom on just because i would have freaked out..he followed my wishes but seeing as my period finished yesterday when we had sex and he wore the durex extra safe condom and didnt *** inside me is the chances of pregnancy next to none? I didn't feel amazed by my first time because of the pain at the start but even when the pain disappeared i didn't feel like i was going to orgasm..is this normal for your first time? How many more times will we have to have sex for it not to hurt and start to feel really good?Is it strange that i feel closer to him and more in love now after we've had sex?As his car is the only place for us to do it at the minute what other positions besides missionary and me on top can we try in the backseat of his car?Also if you've anymore advice for me i would appreciate it

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment