Pages

Search blog and web

Starting a society?

  • Thread Starter

I was thinking of starting my own society I was looking for one to join as I would be starting my second year in September and found it really hard to be social as I had a rough start but nothing seemed to interest me as there didn't seem to be a lot on the Manchester student union site.

The purpose of this society would be to make friends, just meeting up watching anime or movies, reading manga/comic books, playing video games and planning things for us to do even if it's just going for a few drinks every so often but hopefully other things.
But I'm unsure whether a society would be approved and if it is what I would do and how I would get people to join.

I don't really have a clue on how to run it so yeah would be awesome to get some advice and would be even more awesome if anyone wants to start one with me. :) but I'm just getting ahead of myself xD

Would any Manchester students want to join a society like this or do you think it's lame?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment