Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling lost

I am a 37 year old man andmy wife moved out last night. We have been married 8 years next week. We have had some up and down years but always made it through. We had plans to sell our house and move down to Arizona and even last week she was making plans to go down there to get her hygiene lisence. Then completly out of the blue she told me she is not in love with me anymore and has no interest with me. I have been through a divorce before in my 20's and it felt nothing like this. I feel like I'm being punched in the stomach and can't breathe. I started the whole begging process and trying to guilt her into staying but I realised I don't want her to stay out of pity nor do I think she would. We had decided to not have kids and so now I feel like I am alone and the thought of growing older with no wife and no kids is overwhelming. I haven't been able to sleep and I just randomly start to cry. This sucks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment