Pages

Search blog and web

Did I just come out?

  • Thread Starter

Hi everyone,I think I mightve just came out?!

I've accepted thatI was gay to myself for a while now, never told someone I know
Im 16 btw

I was sitting on the sofa with my dad and we were talking about an elderly relative thats gone into a care home...And then silenceThen he goes in a funny accent " I wonder if you'll turn out to be gay"So I mumbled something like "It doesn't make any difference "I could feel my cheeks and ears getting redder and redder blushingAnd then he said "So we can't expect any grandchildren from you" So I said, "No thats what my sisters for lol"And he said " Why are you goin so red"So I just mumbled "It doesnt make any difference"

What the hell did I just do!!

He better not tell everyone, but he's got a big mouth

I didn't want to come out until I'd left home so

I'm think slightly in shock

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment