Pages

Search blog and web

Why would an ex keep in contact? Possible intentions?

What are some reasons an ex would stay in contact... Obviously one would be "they want to stay friends"

However, in my case, although that may partly be true due to the amount of flirting, and sexual comments that are sometimes made, I highly doubt my ex views me as 'just a friend'. Although sometimes our conversations don't involve any flirting at all.

We broke up 2-3 years ago. I truly loved him, he said he was in love with me. He's currently in a relationship, and I haven't seen him in person for over a year. It's just confusing - why is he keeping me on the side? Sex? Still cares? We broke up as we had a very turbulent relationship, too intense to last.
He speaks to me at least twice a week. Struggling to understand his intentions.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment