Pages

Search blog and web

Uni relationships

I'll try and keep this short! I split up with my boyfriend of nearly two years in Dec last year, we were long distance and it wasn't working for him. I was all up for keeping it going but he wasn't. I was heartbroken when we split for a good few months, until I met somebody else who lived very close to me at uni.

At first I was trying to keep my distance, because I did really like this guy but I knew he was in his last year and would be moving away soon and didn't want a repeat of last boyfriend. However we've got closer over the last few weeks and i'm finding it difficult to say goodbye. He's up for giving it a go, coming to see me/meeting up etc, it's not a long long distance but long enough.

He's a great guy and if we were going to be in the same city next year again undoubtedly i'd be up for thinking about a relationship, even though I was adamant a few weeks ago that I didn't want another boyfriend for a while. But deep down I know I really want to carry on seeing him.

Don't know what advice i'm looking for here just feel slightly doomed, this period of life is so full of change with friends and relationships I actually struggle a little bit to deal with it. Anyone else find it hard not to get attached to people at Uni?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment