Pages

Search blog and web

Affair of the heart

I've been married for 29 years and my marriage has seen many changes. It seems like I've lost connection with my husband. He has cheated several times over the years and used to be very cruel. Lately I've had serious attraction to a man 17 years my senior. I don't know if he sees me the same way and I dare not ask. I just know that he treats me the way I would love to be treated. We have never crossed the line so much as once. Secretly I wish we would. Part of me feels bad but part of me doesn't. I don't know what is going to,happen in my marriage but I do,know I am losing interest daily. I don't even want him to touch me. And I certainly don't feel like being romantic no matter how hard I try...:confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment