Pages

Search blog and web

16 yr down the drain Wants cake and eat it too

After months of trying he is not willing to give up all the online
chat girls so I have made the decision to leave.

He has NOT cheated physically but would if the opportunity arose.

We have a healthy great sex life he just wants to be with other women and do things I am not willing to partake in. Group sex, swinging. That is not all the down and dirty is he wants to dominate someone and command them to give into his every wish..

I am up for that and we have fooled around with it but he is just looking for others. He says he loves me and we are best friends but he has deep desires . I catch him every single night speaking with women from CL to god knows where. So now the hard part.. Separating and telling the children. This really sucks we have always spoken about growing old..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment