Pages

Search blog and web

My girlfriend is developing an irrational fear of sex

She is a virgin and we have attempted to have sex on three occasions and each time has failed. I'm 20 and she is 19, the first time we tried to have sex she was scared. She was aware that it would hurt/be uncomfortable. She let me put it in a little (half an inch), but at the slightest resistance, she would tell me to stop. I tried explaining to her that I had to push through the hymen, but she was convinced that something bad and abnormal was happening.

This was also repeated on the 2nd and 3rd time but each time she got more anxious about the situation. The 2nd time ended in tears with her telling me she was sorry. We left in 2 months between the 2nd and 3rd try because I just felt that she wasn't mentally prepared. However the 3rd time was just as bad, if not worse than the 2nd. She is convinced that 'it won't fit', but she hasn't even let me try to put it in. I know she has a low pain threshold, so maybe the idea of pain is what is making her the way she is. I don't want to make her feel pressured, she tells me that she is ready and that she wants to do it, but each time she seems to have a mental breakdown.

How can I help her overcome this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment