Pages

Search blog and web

How to ask him out?

So, there's this guy on my same course, we've known each other for 3 years, but never really talked due to the fact that we had different groups of friends. He's what can be considered pretty handsome, though I never noticed until this year. We are in our last year and we attended a very small class (around 10 people) and so everyone got to talk a lot and I realised I really like him! He's a very nice, interesting and fun guy and I've heard that he's actually looking for a girlfriend.

The problem is, we never really talked much after class, maybe just a few words or when we bumped into each other around campus. I'd like to ask him out on a date, but how do I do this? Now it's the end of the year so even if he says no it won't be that awkward but I still don't want to make him uncomfortable. Anyone had a similar experience and can offer some advice? Thank you! :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment