Pages

Search blog and web

On staying busy, and creating a new life!

Okay, so I have been divorced for about 4 months now. I will be honest, if I did not stay busy during my separation last April until now, I don't know how I would have handled all of the stress, depression, and adaptation that was required as I went through that tumultuous time.

I want this to be a place to share your stories about what you had to do to deal with divorce - during the process and afterwards. How did you occupy your time? How did you get through marital milestones? In what ways did you cope with all of the emotions?

Divorce is such an overwhelming emotional experience and if you do not adapt, you fall apart. But since I know you are all fighters here, you are still here and taking it day by day. Be proud, but know it's okay to fall apart every once in a while! We have your back ;)

~ Canaan

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment