Pages

Search blog and web

He's a virgin but I'm not?...

I'm currently seeing a guy who's 23, we've dated in the past but log distance and me having trust issues from previous abusive relationships messed things up. But anyway we're attempting to give us another go as we're both a bit older now - I can see it working out!
He is staying over at mine in a few nights time, and he asked me what the sleeping arrangements would be (he said he wanted to know so he could respect that) anyway I tell him he can just share my bed unless he would rather. Have the sofa.
He's a virgin, and I'm not really sure how to even approach the subject of sex with him? to me it's an important thing in relationships but the only time I was in this situation before was being a virgin myself at 16...
His choice to be a virgin isn't to do with believing in waiting till marriage etc - as far as I know he's just been waiting for a serious relationship.
has anyone any advice at all on what I should even do?! I mean do I just not talk about it and see what happens or do I just ask?.. Beyond confused.
And without sounding really slutty, I want to sleep with him.. He means more than the world to me. I've known him 6 years and not once has he disrespected me or made me feel bad about myself like so many people have done,

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment