Pages

Search blog and web

Did my girlfriend cheat or me or was she molested?

My girlfriend went visiting her friends back at uni and they went out. She was staying at a good male friends house, who I know quite well too. This guy is a very funny guy, quite silly and a little camp but this is why girls love him. He's a massive player and usually dates many girls at once.

Anyways my gf and him are very good friends and I know she loves him as a friend. They've never had anything going on between them though, although I know my girlfriend finds him attractive (because I once asked her).

So they went out, got drunk and then went back to his place in the early hours as planned. My girlfriend had a bed in another room in that house. She went to sleep, but then this guy came to her room and wouldnt stop chatting with her.

My girlfriend said she wants to go to sleep now, but he didn't listen and got really close to her and started hugging (he does this with everyone) but then he kissed her. After the kiss she went a little further and told him he really wants to go so sleep now and then he left and went to his own room.

My girlfriend only told me about this about a month after it had happened.

Do you think my girlfriend cheated on me, or was she molested?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment