Pages

Search blog and web

Texts from the ex

Okay, so I know this could spark up a lot of stuff. But I'm not sure. Me and my ex broke up in March due to certain reasons that happened at her uni (nothing sexual), before that we'd been together just under 4 years, and broke up once during then because of exams, family problems and stuff.

So we split, we didn't contact each other at all until a few days ago, she text me asking how I was, and whether it was ok for her to text me or not. Of course I replied saying that I was okay, and plodding along, and asked how she was. She dead ended a few texts so I couldnt really reply, so i stopped replying.

Anyway, she text me last night asking if i was in town last night, i said yes why? Her reply was, just wondering! Seems a bit suspicious to me.

We've been texting a bit today, discussing our nights and what she's up to over easter and things. She puts 1 or 0 x's (not that that bothers me).

Usually I can tell if a girl likes me, but on this instance, I can't work out if she's literally just trying to be a friend, or does want to re-do something, I don't want to talk about the past, and I don't want to ask her straight up what she wants!

What do we all reckon? :p 3rd times a charm, or 3rd times a nono (if the time comes around). Heart says yes, brain says, 3 times?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment