Pages

Search blog and web

Long Distance Relationship - How long is too long?

Hi guys,

I've been in an ldr with my other half for the past 4 years (both 23). I live here and he lives abroad. Everything is fine between us but I will be starting another course and so will be here for another 4 years, at least! I feel like it's getting too much at this point. I really want more than what we have right now but that is not going to happen if we can't be in the same country. He is willing to continue but I know I will not be happy being in an ldr for 4 more years.

He is a great guy but I don't know whether I can give up another 4 years of my life...especially since I do not know whether he is the one I want to marry. It's hard to know because we have never really been together longer than a week. And us both being students, its hard trying to find the money to book flights to see each other. What do you guys think? Worth sticking with it another four years or just end it now?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment