Pages

Search blog and web

Getting over someone

So there's this guy at my school and about a year ago we started texting, hooked up and stuff and he wanted a relationship but I felt I wasn't ready. We never really talked about it though and just started to ignore each other.

Two months ago, however, we met again at a party and made out. Then we started texting again and soon we were about to actually get together but again I wasn't sure. But when I finally realised that I did want him, he started to distance himself (infrequenz texting etc.). Last night I found out that he's in a relationship with another girl from my school now. It's just so strange and I feel awful! Please just give my some advice on how I can get over him!


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment