Pages

Search blog and web

Best books to help you move on and find happiness after a bad marriage / divorce.

Does anyone have a good book to recommend that helped them get through a rough divorce, move on after it, or just find general happiness after their marriage?

This next week I'm going for counseling. And in 2-3 weeks after I'll probably have another appointment or two. After that I won't be living by a military base to get free counseling and the town I'm moving to is pretty small so I'd like to rely on books to work through the rest of my post-divorcing time period. Plus, I enjoy reading so it works out.

So leave a book title or an author name if you enjoy everything they write.

I'm looking for anything from self-help books to general stories about moving on from a bad marriage / divorce. Whatever you enjoyed let me know.

Thanks. :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment