Pages

Search blog and web

Guys, i feel humiliated, Why would he ignore me?

So me and my guy flatmate are pretty close.
Just a back story - he broke up with his long term girlfriend (also in the flat) it was pretty messy, she ended up directing some of her hate on to me because i was being a friend to him.We started hanging out more and more and she left for easter we shared the same bed, touching my legs etc. He had asked me previously, when high and drunk, if i liked him? and went on about it for a while. I left on a really good note with him.

When i came back yday - he acted really off with me the whole day. He had another flatmate (my girl mate in the flat) in his room and kept shutting the door in my face. She has a boyfriend, and pretty reserved, so i dont think they would be having sex, as well as her knowing that i like him. I immediately backed off because its clear he wanted boundaries.

I found out my grandma was in a coma later and i was completely and utterly upset and shocked. He and the girl, did not once show any compassion. I thought more than anything he would at least give me a hug but nothing. He was more interested in getting high and spending time with the girl. Before if i was upset he would notice - i didn't even need to shed a tear.

An accumulation of events had occurred over the weeks - the fact my exams are happening in 2 weeks, the fact my grandma was in a coma, the fact that i had other guy mate issues going on - i started getting more more upset as the day went on - i ended up hurting myself (i regret) and by the end of the whole night my other friend who lives nearby was up doing her dissertation - called 999 so i ended up in hospital.

The next day, i was really upset by the fact that he would just leave me alone when he knew i was in a state. He said he wanted me to come and talk to him about it and wasnt sure if i was cool with him hence why he was acting distant all day ? The worst part is i actually have feelings for him... but the girl he was hanging around with was telling me that hes been messaging her for weeks on fb to come and hang out... he moves on from one person to the next. How do you get over someone? why this sudden change ? I feel so humiliated by the fact i put myself out there, to be knocked down.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment