Pages

Search blog and web

If you do this for me, we'll have sex later...

Wife and I were talking about our upcoming plans for the weekend. We have a lot of things to work on over the weekend. Curiously, she said a phrase that I have never heard her state before in our marriage: "If you work hard on Saturday and complete all the things I want to get done, we can have sex tomorrow night". It made me chuckle because it's the first time she ever made a "quid pro quo" statement regarding sex. I'm not going to give it much thought and simply do what need to get done on Saturday. Honestly, if we don't knock it out on Saturday it will still need to be done on Sunday or the following week anyways.

I don't read anything into the statement and interpret her as saying "Let's work hard tomorrow so we can have some fun tomorrow night". I thought about this a little bit more and I'm curious about how everyone else would interpret a statement like this from their spouse. Would this be one of those sh!t tests that are talked about in NMMNG and MMSLP? I never read either book.

Alternatively, if you are a spouse/SO that has used techniques like this in the past, were you dead serious about it or was it more in jest in good fun?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment