Pages

Search blog and web

Me and my boyfriend don't have anything to talk about?

This might sound a little odd, but me and my boyfriend don't have anything to talk about...

We've been in relationship for 10 months now and we just don't seem to have anything to talk about, we can spend ages in silence and it can sometimes feel like a bit of a drag if we go out for the day or something we can sometimes be in silence for ages walking along.

It's so weird because via text we can have good conversations, but in real life there's just nothing to talk about!

I never had this problem with any of my ex's, I could have conversations with them without having to think about having something to say.

The thing is, I still really like him and I know he likes me and this might seem strange, but I don't want to end it!

But the nothing to talk about thing is really bothering me, because I want my boyfriend to be my best friend, not someone who I have to really struggle to hold a conversation with.

Does anyone have any advice? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment