Pages

Search blog and web

My girlfriend is embarrassed of me

My girlfriend and I are an odd pairing (we are both 18), but we like each other. I am a bit of a social recluse, I have a small group of (quite weird) friends, I'm not very fashionable, I avoid the hairdressers like the plague and I have a very crude sense of humour. On the other hand my girlfriend is reasonably popular, quite fashionable (she always puts effort into her appearance) and a genuinely sweet girl. She is on the chubby side which is why someone like me can get a girl like her, but I still feel like she thinks that I am out of her league.

It took us both a while to get together because we both had reservations about each other, I think she thinks that I am a bit too weird for her and she is fat (especially in comparison to me, please don't hate me for saying this, she knows she is overweight and I accept that about her.) Even though we have overcome these issues, I still think she is embarrassed of me, she now sits with my group of friends and doesn't ever want me to come and sit with her and her more popular friends. Also she won't put on facebook that we are in a relationship and she won't tell her parents.

I know I am her first boyfriend (and I know she is virgin and has never been kissed, we have kissed but only pecks as we have only been dating for 4 weeks.) I have only ever had sex with one girl and that was about 5 months into our relationship at the age of 17, so I'm certainly not an expert. I can't tell if she is being the way she is due to inexperience, or because she is embarrassed of me.

Help!?!?!?

ps. reading this back I sound about 11, so I do apologise for that. But I am curious as to why she is the way she is, I'm bad with reading the signals of girls.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment