Pages

Search blog and web

Uncontrollably in love and heart-broken. Help??

Ok, over the past year I've been seeing/sleeping with the same guy. We dated twice in that time and broke up for various reasons.

I've never felt the way I have about him with anyone else before and it's painful. I went through a short time struggling with depression, which pushed him away and I always started fights with him. I'm on tablets now and feel a lot better.

But due to the arguments I started with him, he said he can't be with me because it's too stressful. But he WANTS to. I tried to cut contact completely but he doesn't want to lose contact. He said to have a trial week where we see how we get on with each other ...

since then he's said we should be mates for a month and see if it's too difficult for us to just be friends. It's too difficult for me to be his friend, but I can't lose him completely...


what do I do? Do I wait around for a month, pretending I'm okay and happy..? How do I fix everything...? :/

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment