Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend obsessed with his penis - this can't be normal?

This is very serious and I'm looking for advice. Here it goes again, sorry for the long post:

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 2 years now. Our relationship has always been great apart from a little incident that happened about a year ago.

We had an argument with my boyfriend and I said something really mean to him.. His penis is about 6 inches (I know its above average) and I told him that it was small as we were arguing.

He's always good at comebacks etc. but this time he just went quiet, his eyes went red and he was just staring at a wall not saying a thing. I left his house and went home and tried contacting him later but he just wouldn't talk to me for about a week. I told him I was sorry but he just said it doesnt matter.

He wouldn't have sex with me for 3 weeks I think and just seemed so miserable. We finally restarted having sex and he was able to stay hard, but he just would never orgasm. This went on for a few months, I felt so sad for him because he didn't seem to enjoy it anymore.

Then he went and bought some kind of a penis extender and started reading some weird forums with loads of other guys stretching their penises and hanging weights off them to make them longer. I've read its actually normal and that a lot of guys do these so called "PE exercices" but what my boyfriend does just can't be normal?

He keeps his stretching device on for about 6 hours every day and doesn't go to any lectures because you can see it through his jeans. Then he spends about an hour each doing different stretches on it and the rest of the time he just reads these forums. I looked at his history and found some sites where people were injecting growth hormone and other drugs into their penises - I'm not sure if he does this too, I hope not!

His penis is now 7.8 inches long according to his "penis diary" and it's already hurting me when we have sex. He just grabs me from the hair and says "Oh, I thought it was too small". Also he has marked for his goal 10 inches. (WTF?)

He's already so proud of it all the time and he ALWAYS only wears a t-shirt inside the house. He refers to his penis as "him" and talks to him like a baby, he says things such as "who's a big boy?? who's a big boy??" and fondles it - it's really weird :s

This can't be normal or healthy anymore??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment