Pages

Search blog and web

When to talk about sex with a partner if they're a virgin!?!?

My boyfriend is a virgin. And I'm not... I was raped at 16. I'm now 20, he's a few years older.
I'm not sure how to approach the subject with him as I don't want to seem like that's all I'm after. He's so respectful of me and I want to respect him back... He's coming over on the weekend and to be honest I want something to happen as I feel it's the right step in our relationship, but I don't know if he's ready or would want to. I CAN talk to him about it but it's more me feeling ashamed and as though I'm used goods. I know it doesn't matter to him if I've slept with others as he knows what happened to me at 16.
Anyone got advice on how to start a conversation about this,? I really don't want to make him feel awkward or something around me :/

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment