Pages

Search blog and web

Question for men - I would apreciate your candid opinion

We've been engaged 3 years and married 4. Well I can't say it was love at first side for me however he is ok looking and made me feel good about myself.
If I think back he was so persistent and consistent in his efforts so I end up caring for him a lot.
After years of bliss and problems (not between us - mostly us not having experiencing a downsize in the income and therefore in the life stile) he went to work in his birth country (which is Spain).
Needless to say that is the youngest of three boys and the apple of his mother's eyes.
Spain's economy is troubled and he didn't get the same payment, has money issues and more problems than before.
Three weeks before when the issues with the money get though he started lashing out at me very ugly. Passed from missing me and me being the reason of waking up in the morning to me being the reason he is in such a bad spot and that he does not love me anymore and out of the blue wants a divorce:)
Besides the initial shock, I am lonely because being always with him and feeling guilty of living him alone I've pushed away my friends, my business is kind of dead and I'm already in advanced discussions with major universities in Spain to do an MBA ( one already accepted me).
He is not happy at all, is telling me that he does not care what I do, that I can come but he wants to live with his parents and it feels like he wants to get revenge on me or something.
Of course, if he wants a divorce this is what he is going to get although is funny that our mind betrays us and he is still calling me "my love" - he never called me by my name except when he was angry.
And I am confused because although I invested time and feelings in this relationship and we thought of growing old together - he is trying to hard to hurt my feelings and I am wondering : din he changed so much in 1 month and is telling the truth or is he in a place so dark that he wants me to suffer along?
I would appreciate to have guys answering this thread because although I truly care for him if he really means it I need to go on with my life, I need to mourn, cry but go on living.
I attached a photo with us - maybe pictures say more than words:)

Thank you so much

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment