Pages

Search blog and web

She might be going to a different University...

Hey guys,

So basically when I was in upper sixth I fell head over heels in love with this girl in lower sixth. Things were complicated, and for one reason or another we didn't get together (she'd had a long term relationship, we both had exams, and then we both went away at different times during the summer).

I went to Uni this year, but we've kept talking non stop, despite the difficulties of being on different sides of the country.

She's a bright girl, and applied to the same university as me. I think we both hoped that we could bide our time this year, and then go to the same uni and be together next year. She found out last week that she got in, but not for the course that she wanted. She has this future career plan, that's roughly based around the degree that she wants to do. Now she's saying that she's going to turn it down, and go somewhere else (which is admittedly closer to me than she is now).

What do I do? I want to be with her, and she wants to be with me, but that's going to be difficult at different universities. But at the same time, if I convince her to come to my Uni, and it doesn't work out, then I have to live with that guilt.

Any advise? It would be greatly appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment