Pages

Search blog and web

What have bad relationships taught you?

Two things I've picked up on

1) Physical appearance is merely a base for a relationship. I realized this when I had a girlfriend last year, she was arguably, what most would consider a 10, but she had the most horrendous personality ever. She'd insult others, call them ugly, pick fights with other girls etc.. so why was she my girlfriend? Because I initially liked the way she looked, I dumped her after two days and now no matter how 'hot' she looks, I just see her as SO unattractive and wouldn't go anywhere near her.

2) Confidence is a huge factor. Attraction is a huge ego thing, girls like confident guys, here's why; a guy who lacks confidence would often stay away from those 10's and only go after girls who he thinks are in his league; so It's fair to say that the said guy doesn't think he's very attractive, hence low confidence. Girls will pick up on this and stay away from him, because no girl wants to be 'that' girl who he would consider 'in his league', because that only puts both of them down as this would assume that the guy only sees her as 'mehh.. it's the best I could do' type thing.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment