Pages

Search blog and web

Online Dating Advice?

Hey everybody :)

Got a message from a cute local-ish guy on a dating site, but it just says "hey". Every time I write out a reply it comes out clunky and awkward. I want to start a conversation but I don't really know how to write a good message.

Does anyone have experience with online dating?

He sent me the message while I was offline, so maybe he has sent it to a lot of people, but I really want to start a conversation, it's just that whenever I try to chat to guys on online dating sites I always send something awkward and don't get many replies.

It's annoying because I'm less awkward in person when I don't have the time to overthink everything I say! But I kind of need to go online to meet people. I'm not the only gay in the village, but I still live in a relatively rural area.

Have you ever got any good messages from internet dating that sparked your interest? Or what would you write? :confused:

I'm terrible at this, I don't know what to do! :$




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment