Pages

Search blog and web

Visitation and neglect of special needs

Please if anyone has real life experience with this I would love some ideas.
Please don't post with "this should happen, you should do this, I can't believe this, should should should" if you don't have a real life experience or resources to share.
Shoulda woulda coulda and common sense don't go far in the world of child custody and visitation.

My d is in the hospital right now be ause she was with her dad and he didn't notice she was severely wheezing and trying to catch her breath. I took her right to the ER and they said if she had her inhaler it wouldn't be so bad.

He has a history of neglecting her health, and doing stupid things, but everytime I call DFS they tell me it's not neglect.

I am at my wit's end. I would like to go for supervised visitation and for him to have asthma training.

I know I'm going to have to get a lawyer. If anyone has any specific advice or wisdom please help.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment