Pages

Search blog and web

Separated and daughter coming between us

I am currently separated from my husband for over a month now. I left because I needed to be on my own. I've never been on my own before. I was going to go back but was just informed that his daughter and her family will be moving in. His daughter and I don't get along. She talks about me behind my back and treats me like trash. Well his plan is for us to stay separated until his daughter gets on her feet. He says that he will give her a year. To me, that is way too long a time. She stayed with us before and I was completly miserable. I want to be married but I don't know how this can work. He wants to go on dates and stuff but I don't know if i can keep it up for a year.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment