Pages

Search blog and web

Terrified of leaving mum for university

So I'm moving into university accommodation in about three weeks and I'm not sure if I really want to go, I have really mixed emotions about moving in which is partly because of the thought of leaving my mum:(
She's been a single mum ever since my dad passed when I was younger and there has never been another man in her life. I have no other siblings so the thought of me leaving her to live by herself for a long period of time is terrifying me. I just can't bear the thought of her living in an empty house and feeling alone. I feel so emotional about this that at times I wish I deferred my entry to next year or pull out of university now. I know it's a stupid idea, especially as I've been lucky with a smooth university application process, i.e. getting into my firm uni and receiving my accommodation offer that was my first option on results day whereas others are still clueless of where they're going to live.
I can't wait to start a course I'm interested in, meet new people and start to become independent, but at the same time I'm so scared about leaving my mum on her own?:(

At this time I'm not really sure of what to think, so could someone please provide some comforting advice or thoughts?


Posted from TSR Mobile




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment