Pages

Search blog and web

Advice for making new friends?

I just started at a new college, I don't know anyone in my class so I really want to make some friends. I am kind of shy though I am actually good at talking to people but sometimes I freeze up and I find it hard to make the first move.
The class is pretty big and we've been sort of doing independent work for the first few days so I've had an excuse to work on my own. It's the first couple of days so everyone's still in that awkward state apart from the people who already have friends in the class.

Like I said, I am pretty good with conversation I'm just a bit paranoid of approaching people in case they find me annoying lool. Also I struggle with excuses to talk to people, I feel uncomfortable just approaching someone and introducing myself just like that.

Any tips? Ways how to start a conversation with a random person in my class and keep it going a bit. It's just it's been a while since I've been in a class full of new people. Yeah I know I'm over thinking things a bit but I just need some ideas how to start conversations with people.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment