Pages

Search blog and web

Story-time: the closest I ever got to sex

Back in the day, when I was a just an eager Y12 doing a hospital placement, I got placed in a dermatology ward.

We had an interesting morning clinic mainly filled with young men and women with acne and several older people with leg ulcers. The last consultation before lunchtime changed my life, however...

I was in the corner of the room with a med student (it was a small room) and I was sort of hidden from view of anyone walking into the room. Well, in walks this blonde bombshell, she sits down with the doctor and explains her condition. I don't remember what it was but basically she had some rash on her vagina.

Eventually, she takes off her trousers and pants to let the doctor examine her. The doctor calls the med student to come and examine her, I'm just staring from the corner with a hungry look in my eyes, drooling. Eventually the doc remembers about me and introduces me to the patient, apologises for not informing her of my presence and then asks if I can remain present.

The patient looks at me, I look back with my creepy grin and she says no. I'm heartbroken but leave the room. As I leave, I take a good look at her crusty vagina and sigh as I know I will never see a naked woman like that again.



p.s in the interests of my career, this story and all characters were fictional and not true




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment