Pages

Search blog and web

Should I ask her how she's been since moving home?

Hey, at uni about a month before we had to go back home after our final year I was dating this girl, we dated 3 times and it never got serious or past just hanging out except breaking the more affectionate touch barrier a little bit but it felt good all the same. Anyway she was a foreign student and obviously had to move really far away but we still have each other on facebook. She commented on one of my posts and it had been absolutely ages and I really want to send her a message to see how she's getting on since moving back but a part of me feels that doing this will just be weird and carry on whatever was going on before we moved back even though it won't work for obvious reasons. She was also the first girl I ever dated so I don't really know if I'm overthinking or not. I also haven't met anyone since coming back, or really been out because most of my friends have pretty much moved on or it's not the same as it was before so I can't really mee t anyone atm.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment