Pages

Search blog and web

OMG My hair is falling out!!!!!

I'm going through a pretty stressful time (going to be a NASTY divorce)

I noticed maybe last week that my hair is falling out more than usual. I have a ton of hair, but it's thin. I'm used to seeing some of it but it's so bad I now see clumps in the shower.

It also freaks me out because I'm finding tons of it on my clothes.

I'm talking a FULL medium sized paddle brush everytime I brush my hair, although I have not seen any bald spots.

I've started taking Biotin but it's making me sick (super nauseous).

I will admit something embarrassing- I have been eating a ton of high fat/calorie food because I lost a lot of weight and people have made comments to the effect of anorexia.

But it's more an issue of I have no $$ due to stbx.

Do you ladies think this is stress/food?? Has anyone ever gone through this? It's really freaking me out.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment