Pages

Search blog and web

Is it unusual for men to be noisy during sex and especially when ejaculating?

My wife has mentioned this to me before.

She feels that we are somehow 'reversed' in our roles.

She is almost completely silent, apart from some encouragement and direction during sex. When she cums it is usually just a sharp intake of breath and an "ahh" or an "ohh".

I on the other hand am noisy and I am very noisy when I cum, loud, deep groans. My children call me the dying walrus. It gets to the point that, especially when we are in an hotel, my wife holds her hand over my mouth to stifle the groans of pleasure.

She thinks I am very unusual in this and that she should be making the noise and I should be relatively quiet.

Surely this is wrong?

I can't be the only man who makes a noise?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment