Pages

Search blog and web

Im dreading going back to uni help

I don't know where to put this thread,

I hate uni, I just want to cry everytime I think about going back I feel sick im not sleeping or eating I don't even go back for a month but my first year was crap I hated every moment of it. Im going into second year I hate the house ill be in im with 2 other people who I thought were my friends but actually they've just turned out to be control freaks they just slag me of and leave me out of everyrhing and just take me for a mug and expect me to pay bills. Im sick of everybody at uni taking the mick out of me and laughing I feel like an idiot at uni. Theres nothing I want to go back for I really want to complete my degree and become a lawyer but I just cant stand my uni I don't know what to do ?:(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment