Pages

Search blog and web

How to convince her that sleeping around isn't cool?!

She had sex at 15. She had few one night stands and doesn't regret any that, apparently coz she was single. We had sex the night we went out for drinks as a date. She then got drunk on holiday and cheated on me with a complete stranger who she met on the same day. She was sorry for cheating on me, but said she doesn't trust herself anymore, so she can't promise she won't do the same again. I broke up with her, but I care about her and we are friends.


How can I convince her that the path she's chosen isn't right. How can I convince her that sleeping around is not cool at all. It's actually a low point in her life, and it's not about "YOLO" or "having fun when you can". Her behaviour has cost her a relationship with me.


I don't want her back and she knows that. But I want to make sure she's happy, safe and cared. I feel like she's really vulnerable and gets like this when she gets drunk.


Could people give any suggestions to this question, without asking me to "forget about her and move on"




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment