Pages

Search blog and web

I want i want i want...

I want a huge house
i want a posh car
i want an attractive wife
i want attractive kids
i want to send my kids to private school
i want to move to canada
i want to have kids with another woman in canada
i want to be a Ceo of multi national company
i want to be a socialitte
i want to have houses in lots of places except africa
i want a degree from oxbridge
i want to have sex with a posh private school boy
i want to marry a DR with lots of money
i want to make people jealous
i want to have a yacht on the med
i want to have plastic surgery to make myself prettier
i want to have lots of kids with different attractive women
i want to have sex with a pregnant woman
i want to make a woman pregnant with my baby to make her husband feel small
i want to have abs
i want to have a beach body to make people jealous
i want to have over 1k real friends on facebook
i want to be a multi millionaire
i want to be on TV
i want to be recongized by celebs
i want to dye my hair blonde like holly willoughby
i want to climb mt everest
i want to raise money for charity
i want to run the london marathon
i want to learn another language
i want to write my own music
i want to play harpsichord in baroque ensemble
i want to ...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment