Pages

Search blog and web

I crave/need male attention all the time.

I know men find me attractive. often when I go out to bars or pubs I end up with men buying me drinks or flirting with me and talking. I obviously like this attention. also my "record" of guys has been pretty good the ones i get with are all very attractive and above all nice decent guys. HOWEVER I am still insecure. I feel like great, guys find me attractive... so what? they only ever seem to want 1 thing. sex. I am 19, I have slept with 2 guys, both of whom I liked, the 2nd guy was using me though I think. the first guy I will never see again now but he was great guy. then I have done other stuff up to sex with about 4 other guys. no guy ever wants a relationship with me or at least made it obvious they do. it makes me insecure in 2 ways; A) my personality is not likeable enough for a guy to really want me and I must be boring and B) I must only be attractive enough for them to think "yeah I'll shag her but she's not attractive enough to be on my arm"

also another problem is once I went out with 2 girl friends and they got male attention and I did not that night and it made me feel really ****.

what is wrong with me? all the time i am thinking about guys i love the attention but it is a double edged knide because the attention is fun but then when i think about it i get depressed because they only want to have sex with me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment