Pages

Search blog and web

Help, not a great date....

I went on a date last night with a guy that I met through a friend as she is seeing his brother. We had been texting quite a bit and I really liked him. I was reluctent to txt him at first but when speaking to his brother i found out when he asked him if i had messaged him he said no and he didnt want to message me. Im usually a relatively outgoing person that likes to have a laugh so i thought awh it should be ok. He picked up from a shop down the road from me and we went a scoot around the local areas. It wasnt as awkward as i thought it was going to be but at the same time it didnt go as i had hoped. We talked and asked each other questions, although there were times when we were quiet and at one point we met up with his brother and my friend in a car park and although me, my friend and has brother we're joking around he got very quiet and didnt join in :S
when we left he dropped me off home and i said thanks for a good night and that'd i'll see him again sometime and smiled. Later that night i txt him saying thanks for the good wee night but i never heard anything anything back and still havent :( me and my friend had already came to the conclusion he was shy but im not too sure anymore :/

I didnt think the date when horrible but i would have preferred for it to go better and to be more fun. I think this due to the fact we were only in his car which didnt give us a chance to go out and do something. If you were him would you give me another chance or think he was shy?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment