Pages

Search blog and web

I'm pregnant. Do I tell my ex?

So, as the title says, pregnant. I found out this morning, very much still in shock but obviously I have to think about these things immediately.
I've been on the pill, taking it correctly as far as I know, so I don't know how it's happened. I had a period in late July so can't be too far along. I'm 18, going to university this month, not looking for a lecture on contraception, just advice.

We only broke up a few weeks ago, he begun suffering depression earlier this year and could no longer really cope with or sustain a relationship, it wasn't ideal.
This is why I am reluctant to tell him. It's just going to upset him and add stress to what's already a very difficult time, when the most likely outcome of this is going to be an abortion. Obviously if we were together of course I'd tell him, but we're apart, and he's unwell, it just seems cruel.

I just keep thinking, how would he feel if he found out (somehow) that I'd had an abortion without telling him - my guess is very hurt. I know I should as a moral matter tell him but it's so hard. :( please give me some advice, I have no clue what to do.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment