Pages

Search blog and web

Help - mind straying

Grr. I'm in a dilemma.

I love my boyfriend of 4 years, and I wouldn't consider cheating on him, but his sex-drive is non-existent and I'm very unsatisfied. He is perfect in every other way but I can't live the rest of my life relying on vibrators (which don't satisfy me) when I really want a real dick.

Recently I've found my mind straying to my ex, whose sex drive matched mine. He recently got into contact wanting to be "friends". I think because I'm sexually unsatisfied my mind is wandering, but I'm worried about it.

I've been invited to a rock night at the club in which my ex works. My boyfriend doesn't let me go there because my ex works there, which is a shame as I loved the rock nights. I'm really tempted to go, but I know half my motivation is seeing my ex there. This worries me.

I really don't know what to do... Please help!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment