Pages

Search blog and web

HELP ME!!! Long distance relationship or guy at work?

When I started uni 2 years a go I was seeing this really nice guy from home, he is 4 years older than me, really smart, kind, funny and we got through first year brilliantly. For me to go home or him to come see me it involves a one hour flight and an hour long train, so its a long distance relationship where we only see each other every few weeks for a few days. During first year we used to speak on the phone every night for a few hours and I got so excited at the though of seeing him. I was home sick for most of first year and he really helped me get through it. I was never interested in anybody else and everything was great.
When I came back in second year I moved into a house with some other girls and got a job. I loved second year (best year of my life) and everything was still going really well with my boyfriend, we even went away for a few days over Christmas and I came back in January still very much content with the way things where.
It was after christmas that this guy from work and I started to really hit it off at work, the banter was great and we used to be doubled over laughing at different things, we just really got on. I started to really get stuck into my uni work and working at this job and me and my boyfriend felt like we where drifting apart, not really ringing each other etc.
Then I went on a night out with the ones from work and the guy from work was being more flirty than normal and we ended up kissing but I stopped him.
So things where getting worse with my boyfriend and I was really confused about the guy from work cause I couldn't tell what he was thinking etc. I went on a night out then with some friends and the guy from work was there with his and we ended up going home together, the next morning I left before he woke. I ended it with my boyfriend after this because this was not fair on him (I had no intentions of getting with the guy from work again).
I don't know where I stand with the guy from work, people keep saying how much he is into me and how obvious it is. That the 2 of us just seem to light up together etc soppy soppy. But I just don't think he feels that way I just can't tell and I don't know how I feel as I have been at home for the summer and have been hanging out with my old boyfriend as friends and I think I miss him but I don't want to rip his clothes off etc so I have been keeping my distance so he doesn't get the wrong idea. I keep thinking about the guy from work trying to work out if he likes me, we have been talking on and off over the summer and I get numerous snapchats from him but maybe this all doesn't mean anything??

HELP ME ALL OPINIONS WANTED




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment