Pages

Search blog and web

He said I'm not a team player...

My H and I have been together 3 years (married almost 1) and he says that I'm not a team player when it comes to our relationship. He says I don't act is if I have his back though he has mine. I admit that I am a very independent minded person but I don't believe that I'm always at fault yet, I want to be more of team player. How can I change my attitude to work for the best of our marriage? What does a successful relationship look like in terms of a trusting partnership? Does it mean trusting your SO's judgment even when you think it is a bad idea but it sometimes ends up being a good plan? Is doubt a form of combativeness? :confused:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment