Pages

Search blog and web

D as a wake up call

Ok wife got caught in a EA. PA maybe back in May. Moves out june. Takes up with AP for 2.5 weeks. We went to MC 2 times during this. Comes over to the house and just wants me to be nice and for me not to bring up the affair. The next tuesday was our 3rd and last MC session. Turns out that she filed that day. I find out 2 days later. She tried to bs me that it was just for visitation rights. A few days later she admits that she did in fact put in for D. I start getting ready and getting my ducks in a row. Three weeks go by and she has nothing to get ready for it.BTW she has been by the house almost everyday since she left on 4 june.

I got served again as she put in for custody in another court. It was at this time that she realized that I did in fact have a lawyer. She had tried to make it so that I couldn't afford one. She comes home all panicked looking for all the household paper work that by that time wasn't there anymore. This whole time she has been acting like a cake eater. We went for the first custody hearing the 2 weeks ago and she lost big time. We go back on the 6th to finalize it. Right before the last hearing she tried to make me look bad by getting an EPO. That back fired on her. So she has taken to playing dirty trying to get me to slip up so that she can get leverage. She is getting desperate.

Ok so there are a few things that I don't understand that she has said.

When asked why she wants the D she said that it is just how she feels right now.

Then it became that it was just a wake up call. Asking a wake up call to what got me "To be nice."

The other night she said that it has moved beyond that now. The only thing that has changed is that the judge handed her her but in court and I became indifferent to her when talking with her.
Other things that are driving me nuts are the fact that she gets jealous. AKA doesn't want anyone else to have me.
She has not wanted me to get rid of anything at all.
She has not taken anything from the house at all to help set up her new place that she rented just before the first hearing. not even clothes or jewelry. There are other things that are just not right but these are the big things that are bugging me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment