Pages

Search blog and web

PUAs

I don't even know anymore.
I thought I was above all that crap 'playing the game' but I got dumped ('mutually') and lots of men on here insinuate that I have no balls. I then look on SoSuave, AskMen etc. and everything reasserts the idea I'm not a real man, I'm too needy, sensitive, get over-emotional and keep e.g. lowering her 'Interest level' slowly over time with my problems (wtf?).

http://uk.askmen.com/dating/doclove_...est-level.html

The next huge red flag you missed was when Carmen asked you if you wanted to see other people. To you Psych majors, this is called projection. Seeing other people is what she's thinking, Sol. Seeing other people never entered your mind because you were happy with her. Right here, you should have figured out that you were going down. At this point, you should have backed off and gone back to dating Carmen once a week, and hoped to God you could have brought her Interest Level back up. When a babe mentions anything about dating other people, her Interest Level is 51%. However, she still went ahead and said, "I love you," which in Womanese means: "You're on the way out!" And that's when you cracked, dude. Here you have a woman with 51% Interest Level and you're telling her you love her in hopes of driving her Interest Level up. Saying "I love you" does not raise Interest Level. It achieves exactly the opposite.

I don't know whether everything this guy writes is drowning in irony or I'm obviously missing something and need to change my entire perspective on the world


Probably shouldn't be looking at PUAs right after first-love break-up but hey-ho, I'm annoyed with myself, I feel it's something to do with who I was (she said it was a culture thing; her family are devout Hindu and she couldn't be seen dating a white boy :rolleyes: she doesn't even agree with them!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment