Pages

Search blog and web

Are men that date 'ladyboys' gay?

Before anyone reads this please note that this is just a question and I am in no way criticising anyone who is LGBT. I am an avid supporter of LGBT rights :)

Has anyone watched the show on Sky Living called 'Ladyboys'? I'll quickly explain: ladyboys are men that physically look like women (some of the men actually look like women) but are biologically men and have male genitalia.
'ladyboys' identify themselves as women and so therefore date men.

The show on Sky Living focuses on British men who emigrate to Thailand to begin lives with and date the 'ladyboys'; and the British men do physically look like and behave in the way society usually expects them to.

And so if the British men are dating Thai men that look like women does that make them straight? Despite the fact they are technically having gay s*x; which should then make them gay. I concluded from this that the men who date ladyboys are bisexual as they're attracted to feminine features but also like masculine characteristics.

My confusion began when one British man argued that he is in fact not bisexual, but straight. Is he in denial about being bisexual or is he correct?

**I apologise if I have offended anyone as I know this is a sensitive issue many people. :H




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment